Ultrasonic Flaw DetectorUltrasonic Flaw Detector
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD2301
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD2301 is a powerful, ergonomic, portable device that has all the functions of a general industrial ultrasonic flaw detector, and is perfect for field use.
The device has wide functionality:
- Presentation of the signal like A-scan and B-scan.
- The device has two independent gates, with the ability to evaluate parameters in different areas on the scan.
- For better signal processing, the device has functions of freezing and envelope.
DAC and TVG Fuctions
- The device implements the Distance.
- Amplitude Correction (DAC) and Time.
- Varied Gain (TVG) functions, with the setting up to 16 points, which allows the operator to evaluate the equivalent reflector size at various depths.
Also, in the device there are Distance Gain Size (equivalent) diagrams that allow user to build an amplitude curve from one standard reflector, as well as calculate the equivalent reflector size of tested discontinuities.
|Operating frequency rangeons
|From 1 to 10,0 Mhz
|Range of measured time intervals (duration of scanning)
|From 6 to 1000 µs
|1000 – 9999 m/s
|Error of measurement of time intervals
|Not exceed ± 0,025 µs
|Maximum permissible error of measurement of the amplitudes of the signals at the receiver input in the range from 0 to 110 dB
|Not exceed ± 0,5 dB
|Testing gain range
|Averaging over the quantify of starts
|From 1 to 16
|Range of variation of temporal sensitivity adjustment (TVG)
|Number of control point TVG
|Duration of the excitation pulse to the load
|From 0,0 to 0,5 µs
|Deviation of the amplitudes of input signals in the range from 10 to 100% of the screen height not more than
|Setting a delay in the prism of the probe
|From 0 to 15 µs
|Detection of signals
|Positive half-wave, radio mode
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Novotest UD3701
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD3701 is a universal, powerful, functional, ergonomic and reliable device for solving tasks of ultrasonic flaw detection both in the laboratory and in the field.
Bright TFT Touch-screen display
Thanks to the multi-touch screen, the operator can easily move the gates and set the scan without using buttons and encoders.
All functions for setting up and controlling the device can be carried out both through the touchscreen and in the classic way – using the keyboard.
Availability of many useful functions
- The envelope mode of the signal allows user to detect the maximum of signals.
- Auto zoom – the electronic magnifier mode allows operator to focus the scan on the selected gate by clicking just one key.
- Fill function – designed to improve the perception of the image on the screen of the device.
- Simulation of a measurement from a stored record in the instrument memory.
- The presence of movable blocks of output of measured values, which allows the operator to arrange blocks of parameters at any place of the screen.
DAC, TVG and DGS curves
The Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD3701 has the ability to build and configure the Distance Amplitude.
Correction (DAC) and Time Varied Gain (TVG) functions, using up to 16 points. Using the DGS (Distance Gain Size) mode, the operator can configure the device according to the signal from the reference reflector, and then receive automatic calculation of equivalent reflector sizes at various depths.